Monday, October 6, 2014

Conference, sickness and blessings!


Hello my awesome family and friends,
It makes me happy to hear that you're applying my suggestions in the family. I cannot express the blessing that the family will see not only in short time but in the long run as well. In the future Karo will grow to be a wonderful mother and daughter of god and we will all be more united.
I go sick this week, I was throwing up and had stomach problems. It was horrible but the good thing is that it only lasted one day. Which I'm glad because it was so boring staying in the house all day, it’s the worst ha-ha. Conference was awesome, I really enjoyed it. This conference has meant a lot to me because I understand a lot more the doctrine and the gospel of Christ. I could relate with what the apostles were saying and it was way awesome. I loved it and wow it helped me a lot. I want you guys to study the talk from Tad Callister from the Saturday afternoon and see how you can apply that in the home. It’s so true what he said and will make a difference in everything in the home if you guys apply it . I liked all of the talks ha-ha, like the one from Christianson on Saturday morning and the one from Elder Jörg Klebingat that spoke of spiritual confidence and that we need to work out always ha-ha loved that part. I also like the one from   President Dieter F. Uchtdorf during the Priesthood session, “Lord, Is It I?”. They were all really spectacular it was such a spiritual feast. I hope we will read the talks again over the next few weeks so we can ponder upon the words of our prophets and put them to practice in our lives. we will be truly blessed if we do that.
 
This P-day part of my district and our investigator Gerley who gets baptized this week and is way awesome, went visit some beautiful areas in Pasto. We had a great time admiring God's creations. Gerley is one of my best converts, the change he has made in his life is absolutely incredible and it’s been awesome to see it. It is the coolest thing ever.

 Keep working hard on creating our Zion in the home and I promise the blessings will come. I love you guys so much! Till next time.
Elder Gomez

 

No comments:

Post a Comment