Saturday, February 7, 2015

Elder Gomez has been called to be the new Assistant to the President serving with Elder Lyle

On Saturday we received the following line from elder Gomez which was totally not expected since his P-Day is on Mondays.
"Your son is the new asistente of the mision Colombia Cali." We were thinking at first that it was a joke then we received a second email; "from now on I will be writing on Saturdays so you guys can write me.". 
Mom, felt really bad that she didn't get to write him that day since we didn't see the emails until Sunday especially after reading his last note, " well yeah it's super crazy to be here in the office like assistant I feel super mega pressure. I'm in charge of helping the whole mission now and it's super scary ha-ha. The good news is that my new companion is elder Lyle. Is that not awesome!!! and yeah all the details are in the voice recordings. Hope you guys get the chance to write me before I have to go; por lo menos alguito pequeño :) (at least a little something)."

Our dear elder Gomez is now the new assistant to the president and I can't wait to hear more about his new calling.



No comments:

Post a Comment