Monday, August 4, 2014

Small and simple things


Hello family,
I feel horrible because I don't have much time to write today but I wanted to write to tell you guys that I love you. I promise I will write more next week. I wanted to share a scripture that I have been pondering and studying, it's Alma 37:6-7
 
Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.
 And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.
Esta escritura habla de las cosas pequeñas y que tan poderosas son. Tambien dice que las cosas grandes vienen de las cosas pequeñas. He tratado de aplicar eso en mi vida esta semana y tengo grande testimonio que es verdad. Quiero que como familia pueden poner metas en las cosas pequeñas que van hacer esta semana para ser mejores y les prometo que las bendiciones van a llegar. Yo voy a hacerlo también entonces todos como familia lo podremos hacer. Les quiero mucho y porfavor diganme como les fue con esta tarea. 
 
This scripture talks about the small things and how powerful they are. it also states that great things come about from small and simple things. I have tried to apply this principle in my life this week and I have a great testimony that this is true. I would like for us as a family to set goals this week to do small things that will make us better and I promise you that the blessings will come. I will also do it with you that way we can do it altogether as a family. I love you very much and please tell me how you did with this task.
 Till next week with love,
Elder Gomez
 

No comments:

Post a Comment