Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Power of the Priesthood - September 15th


Familia y Amigos,
 
This week was awesome, first off my companion and I pretty much did an exorcism. This guy felt a bad spirit following him so we gave him a blessing and it was an intense moment. My poor companion was shaking ha-ha! I gave the blessing and after that till this day he has not felt that presence. It's amazing to see the power of the priesthood at work. This experience was like a super testimony builder for me. We have this family that we have been teaching and they have a baptism date for the 27 of this month. We talked about the priesthood and how we are the only ones who have the authority on this earth and they were confused. They said that all churches are good so we told them to pray and ask god. They knelt down and did ask if what we said was true and after they prayed they said that they felt something really strange. We testified that it was the holy ghost testifying to them of the truth and they were amazed. Now they know that this is the true church and are supèr happy to get baptized. So yeah that was awesome!

 Today we went to the gym for our p-day and it was awesome. 5 months with out the gym and to lift weights again was so good. I loved it, I felt alive again. The great thing is that I have not lost any strength. I'm still just as strong. After the gym we then cleaned the house because when we arrived it was left dirty and totally disgustiing but now its like a temple and we can finally feel the spirit ha-ha. 

 Well yeah that was our week and the highlights of everything. Family are the family home evenings going? Remember to always do them and maybe you guys can read alma 37 and then tell me what you guys learned. I love you and have a good week.
 
Till next week,
Elder Gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment