Monday, November 17, 2014

Week 30: Transfers, new responsibility and dealing with illness


Hey family so yeah I'm leaving Pasto :( it's really sad but change is always good. I'm going to Tulua from the cold to the hot. I heard it's like an oven over there. I also have new responsibility as a zone leader. Now I'm going to be in charge of more missionaries and I'm going to have a lot more responsibility. I will have to travel a lot. I still don't know how I feel about all this ha-ha. I'm a little overwhelmed and I don't feel like I'm ready as a missionary to be a zone leader. I feel I still have a lot to learn but if that's what the Lord wants of me its for a reason so I'm just going to trust in him and not let my mind tear me down. I will just try to be the best I can be. 

We had a baptism this week I sent you the picture. I'm happy we got to do the baptism before I leave and the good thing is that I left a lot of baptisms for my companion which is another reason I wanted to stay but it's all good I'm just happy if they get baptized. :). So yeah that's the news for this week sorry so short its just that I still have to say bye to a lot of people because I leave tomorrow morning. and there's a bunch of people I have to stop by hope you guys understand and next week I will write everything. 


 

I love you guys 

Elder Gomez
 
Awesome Missionary skit!
PS. oh also we did a show of talentos (talent show) and it was awesome. We did the first 3 chapters of the book of mormon like when they left  their house to go to the promise land but in modern version ha-ha. It was super funny, I was Laman and my companion was Nephi it was awesome. I got sick for like 2 days with a fever of 103. It was crazy they had to IV me and fill me with fluids and that made me better. Today is the first day I feel good only that my arms hurt from the IV. They are all sore haha but I'm good now ready to work :)

My wonderful district in Pasto. I will miss them.
Cooking who knows what?

No comments:

Post a Comment