Monday, January 26, 2015

Something to ponder


Hello everybody,
This week I want to leave you with a quick assignment or homework if you want to think about it in that way. I want you guys to read Alma 5: 26-27. I want you guys as a family to think about these questions and to ponder them in your hearts and to make plans to have your lives where you can say yes to all these questions. There's a lot of times in our lives where we don't even realize when we are going in a good path or not, or if we are doing everything we should like Elder Godfy said in his talk. He had a good job and was living happy and did not even realize he could become and be even more happy until he pondered it. I don't want us to think we are okay when really we have a lot to improve. We can ask ourselves the question like elder Uchdorf said is it I lord, is it I that is messing up in everything? I know that we can do a lot better in our relationship with our Heavenly Father and he wants us closer to him because he loves us. He wants us to be an eternal family but first we have to do our part. it I hope you can read and ponder and identify the things you can do so you can be better. 

 i love you guys with all my heart don't forget daily scripture study and prayer!!! :)
Elder Gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment